Computer Systems Analyst
Middlesex, NJ, USA
Computer Systems Analyst
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats. Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements.
- Define, develop and record system’s business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on respective project working with internal users and departments. Design test reporting, cases, scenarios, and metrics appropriate to project need, execute manual tests to enforce quality standards and identify retest requirements.
- Research, review and analyze the intersection of modern business organizations and the impact of emerging technologies, especially information technologies, on such organizations.
- Analyze the business structure to determine the operational bottlenecks, and suggest appropriate information management solutions to make the business processes more efficient.
- Build and maintain test scenarios, test cases, test plans and log defects and track them. Perform manual testing including: UI, functional, smoke, and regression.
- Write Business requirement document (BRD) & Functional Requirement document (FRD), functional specifications, performing and managing detailed and complex business requirements.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, work on risk mitigation planning. Collaborate with Business Analysts, Project Leads and IT team to resolve issues and ensure solutions address business requirement.
- Write detailed test scripts to test the functionality of the proposed system. Perform risk analysis on the various components of the system to determine how to use testing resources most effectively.
- Work with IT Product & Apps development team and define, develop and record system’s business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on respective project working with internal users and departments.
- Direct performing software development tasks on technical basis and analyze work products for correctness and adherence to design standards.
- Perform root-cause analysis and deep dives for operational issues to mitigate customer impact. Expert in the environment of various project methodologies - waterfall, agile.
- Conduct System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and developed the test plan, test conditions and test cases.
- Experience in Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Requirement Analysis, Business Modeling and Use Case Development, Quality Center and JIRA, MS Office suite Focused technologist with good technical and business acumen, problem solving skills, and proven dedication to efficiency and accountability.
- Identify best practices and provide technical support for activities all through Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) phases, using Java. Analyze and evaluate present computer business systems, procedures and processes. Perform risk analysis on the various components of the system to determine how to use testing resources most effectively.
- Assist with user testing of systems, developed and maintained quality procedures and ensured that appropriate documentation was in place Conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and verified performance, reliability and fault tolerance issues for the application and the reports developed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000 per year